Variety is something to be embraced while riding off-road. The Tokul is designed to attack both the ups and downs found on today’s newer bike specific trails. With a roomy cockpit pedaling is made easy, while the longer travel fork and slackened geometry propel you down the trail. Versatile and playful these bikes are created to be more than your average hardtail.
27.5” wheels marry the benefits of 26” and 29er wheels. This tweener size is incredibly versatile in the varying conditions found on trails. It’s capable of rolling over rocks and roots with ease just like the larger 29er wheel, yet nimble in hard to navigate situations. These elements combine to make a wheel adept in any kind of terrain and in all conditions.
The AL-6061 used to construct the frame provides a durable and lightweight platform for trail use. Shimano hydraulic brakes and Shimano Deore drivetrain provide the functionality and dependability needed for off road use. You’ll find size specific wider bars and a shorter stems for increased maneuverability and handling. Spec’d with a Rockshox 30 Gold 120mm fork rough terrain is ready to be conquered.
- 6061 Alloy 27.5” Frame w/ Trail Geometry
- Full Shimano drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Rockshox XC30 TK, Solo Air, 27.5” 120mm travel suspension fork
- Raleigh MTB Riser bars, 31.8, width:700/720mm
- U28 Rim utilizes wide rim technology and are paired with Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires