Lets start with our new Talus 29 frame that was updated to have a modern geometry that pairs longer top tubes with shorter stems and chainstays. This positions the center of gravity closer to the middle of the bike and results in a dialed XC fit that allows you to go faster while having more fun.
The components of the Talus 29 will ensure years of dependable performance featuring a full Shimano drivetrain, Promax Decipher hydraulic disc brakes and a Suntour XCT suspension fork. The Talus 29 may just make you faster and it might get you a few high fives from your riding friends. All this, while keeping enough dough in the bank for your favorite post-ride refreshment.
To top off performance we use our 28mm wide U28 rim. The wider rim cross section spreads the tire tread contact patch and allows you to run lower tire pressure while minimizing tire roll. The advantage you ask? Having more rubber on the ground simply allows faster cornering with more confidence.
- Lightweight 6061 Alloy frame with XC 29er geometry
- Full Shimano drivetrain for dependable performance
- Promax Hydraulic Disc Brakes help modulate speed and help keep you in control
- U28 29" double wall rims feature wide rim technology for increased traction, durability
- Alloy dual bolt post with custom Raleigh Mountain Saddle