Talus 29 Sport
Lets start with our new Talus 29 frame that was updated to have a modern geometry that pairs longer top tubes with shorter stems and chainstays. This positions the center of gravity closer to the middle of the bike and results in a dialed XC fit that allows you to go faster while having more fun.
The components of the Talus 29 Sport will ensure years of dependable performance featuring a full Shimano drivetrain, Promax Decipher hydraulic disc brakes and a Suntour XCR 32 suspension fork with a hydraulic lockout. All adding up to years of trail worthy performance.
To top off performance we use our 28mm wide U28 rim. The wider rim cross section spreads the tire tread contact patch and allows you to run lower tire pressure while minimizing tire roll. The advantage you ask? Having more rubber on the ground simply allows faster cornering with more confidence.
- Light weight 6061 alloy frame with XC geometry
- Suntour XCR 32 suspension fork with lockout and 100mm of travel
- Promax Hydraulic Disc Brakes help modulate speed and help keep you in control
- U28 29" double wall wheels feature wide rim technology for increased traction and durability
- Full Shimano drivetrain for dependable performance