RXC Pro Disc
Ben Berden. He rides when others run. He glides over barriers while others stumble. He attacks from the drops when others sit in and watch. He podiums while others DNF. He is one of the most exciting and dynamic characters in cyclocross. This is his bike.
The USGP podium proven frame continues to use our Raleigh exclusive Direct Connect carbon frame. The RXC is not just a high modulus carbon frame. The layup is a blend of high modulus fibers that is using the right carbon in the right place. Our CDS plates allow you to run both electrical and mechanical cable systems.
- USGP proven carbon frame with tapered Enve carbon disc fork
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain that works in all conditions
- American Classic Hurricane Disc wheels paired with Clement Crusade PDX tires
- TRP HY/RD mechanical actuated hydraulic disc brakes
- Race proven FSA SLK bar and stem combo