The Tamland isn't just a 'cross bike with gravel tires. The Tamland is designed with everything gravel in mind. Whether you're at the start of your next gravel epic, or you're taking the long way home on the gravel road across town, the Tamland will track through everything beneath you like it is made from the very gravel it is carrying you over. The Tamland has plenty of clearance for tires, it will even take some MTB tires, and the longer chainstays provide a stable platform to keep you upright while you let the Tamland get loose on those gravel descents.
- Reynolds 631 Chromoly frame with gravel race geometry
- Powerful TRP Spyre dual actuated mechanical disc brakes
- Clement X'PLOR MSO 40c tires give maximum cushion and traction in bumpy gravel
- Shimano Ultegra 11sp drivetrain
- Weinmann KMAX Double wall rims with Novatec sealed bearing hubs