Capri Carbon 2
Endurance riders demand fast bikes that are comfortable enough to pedal for hours; the Capri meets those demands. The geometry has been updated with a slackened seat angle that shifts the rider’s center of gravity back and takes some weight off the handlebars. The result is reduced strain on wrists, elbows, neck, and lower back. Less fatigue translates into improved stamina and comfort.
The colors for the Capri’s were selected by our female feedback panel. Today, these bikes represent a new level of Women’s feedback, influence, and enthusiasm for the Raleigh brand.
- All-new full carbon frame and fork
- Lighter wheels with wider rims
- Shimano 105 11spd drivetrain
- Shimano 105 34/50 crankset
- Prologo Kappa EVO T2.0 saddle
- Kenda Kountach 700x25c tires