Easy Hassle-Free Returns
We know it can take time to ensure everything is just right, so you have 30 days from the delivery date or pick up date to send your order back to us if it is not perfect. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase within that timeframe, you can return it for a refund.
Free Return Shipping
To make the process as easy as possible, we’ll cover the return shipping costs.
Before You Make a Return
Any product you return must be in new condition and shipped in the original packaging, including all manuals and accessories provided with the product. Not sure your return is eligible? Give us a ring at 888-385-3415 M-F 8am-6pm EST.
- Proof of purchase required.
- Credits will be applied to the original payment method used in the transaction.
- If you applied a coupon or promo code on the order you’re returning, you’ll be refunded the amount that you paid after the applied discount.
- We are unable to accept returns from outside the United States.
- We are unable to accept returns on bicycles won in contest giveaways.
Standard Return Instructions
- Send us a message here to get your return authorization number and return label.
- Pack your bike in the original packaging. Need help? This video of how to box a bike has you covered. Have more questions about returns? Check out our Return FAQ.
|Electric Bikes||Non-Electric Bikes|
|3.||We will send you a FedEx package with a special set of labels and instructions specifically for electric bikes. Please follow the instructions carefully||We will email you a FedEx return label. Please print the label and affix it to the outside of the box. Be sure to remove or cover all old labels or barcodes so the package doesn’t come right back to you|
|4.||Schedule a convenient FedEx pickup online or by phone. Please note: electric bike returns cannot be dropped off at a FedEx location
||Drop off the package at any FedEx location. You may also schedule a convenient FedEx pickup online or by phone|
Send us a message to get your return authorization number. Call Beeline Bikes at 855-582-4537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule pick-up.
*Beeline services carry a $99 pick-up and re-box fee to account for bicycle disassembly; we’ll still cover the shipping cost back to us.
Pick Up At Local Bike Shop Returns
Send us a message to get your return authorization number. We will review your information and send you a response within two business days. Once you receive your return authorization number:
- Electric bikes — take your bicycle to the original pick-up location. The bike shop will receive the shipping tag directly.
- Non-electric bikes — take your bicycle and return shipping tag to the original pick-up location.
How long will it take me to get my money back?
- Most refunds are issued within two business days of when the returned item is received.
How do I exchange an item?
- We don't offer a true exchange option; however, we suggest you place a new order for the item(s) you want and then follow the instructions above to return your original item(s).
My purchase is from a retail store; how do I return for a refund?
- Our retail partner stores all have their own return policies and practices. Please return item(s) to the retail partner store you purchased the item(s) from.
Who do I connect with if I’m having technical issue with a product?
- Our customer experience team is staffed by savvy bike pros who are eager to help. Chat with us live right here at raleighusa.com or call us M-F 8am-5pm PST at 800-251-8435. You can also check out our technical support videos.
What do I do if my product seems to be defective?
- When problems do arise, our primary goal is to get you safely back on the road. Click here to read our warranty statement. If your issue fits our warranty guidelines, fill out the warranty form and we will contact you within two business days. You may be directed to a local bike shop so you can get your problem solved quickly.